Chocolate cupcakes with cashew nuts
por Encar, January 2, 2012 5:26 pm
For the cupcakes:
- 3 eggs
- 125 gr. sugar
- 200 gr. flour
- 50 ml. milk
- 100 ml. sunflower oil
- 2 cdas. pure cocoa
- 80 gr. cashew
- 1 of yeast
- 500 ml. cream to mount
- 5 cdas. de Azucar glass
- 2'5 cdas. pure cocoa
In these days when we have more time to meet with the family, with friends, to enjoy with our children who are on vacation,… we have many opportunities to prepare a delicious snack that everyone loves. So today I propose these delicious chocolate cupcakes with cashew nuts and cream, very simple and, as you see in the pictures, rather high and beautiful. It's a great recipe, and encourage you to make as you can because you will love. I tell you and how to prepare…
- In a bowl, we beat the eggs. Little by little, We keep adding sugar while beating.
- Add the oil and milk, and continue beating.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and cocoa, add all to the mixture, and beat again.
- Finally add finely chopped cashews, and stir the dough evenly distributed.
- We place a 12 madeleine molds on a baking tray and fill it halfway. Add some chopped cashews over the surface of the muffins.
- We put in the oven, preheated to 190 º C, and bake about 15 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, Leave to cool the muffins while we prepare the decoration.
- Whip the cream. When it is firm enough to add the icing sugar and cocoa, and still riding a little more.
- With a pastry bag with chocolate rosettes make cupcakes on y.. To enjoy !!
I hope you make it animéis to the recipe gives a fantastic result, delicious and a very good presentation, the decoréis as decoréis. And if not, and I shall count.. See you soon !!
Enlace de la receta: https://www.encarsbakery.com/receta/magdalenas-de-chocolate-con-anacardos/
Copyright ©2020 Encar's Bakery.