White chocolate mousse with strawberry and caramel
por Encar, January 24, 2012 1:47 pm
- 6 egg yolks
- 60 gr. sugar
- 375 ml. whole milk
- 225 gr. of good quality white chocolate
- 80 ml. the brandy
- 2 cdas. powdered gelatin
- 460 ml. cream to mount
- Natural Strawberries
- 50 gr. sugar for caramel
- 100 gr. of chocolate negro
- 75 ml of cream
El otro día os comentaba en nuestra página de Facebook I had prepared a dessert for a dinner with friends and had left Mmmm delicious super !!! For this is. I knew it would be good, but after resting for several hours in the fridge I can not say anything but !death was ! As you can see in the ingredients, is a dessert “for adults” because it takes a significant amount of alcohol, and this adds a great, is certainly a luxury mousse, an exquisite dessert where they exist. And I tell you and how..
- We separate the yolks and the whites in a bowl beat them with the latter 60 gr. sugar until it forms a frothy mixture.
- Heat the milk over medium heat until just below boiling point. The cast on the yolk and sugar MECL, mix everything and pour back into the saucepan. Heat again, simmer, stirring constantly until mixture is thick (about 2 minutes). It is important not boil because it cut.
- We strain the mixture into a bowl that will add the chopped chocolate. Stir until chocolate is melted. Add the brandy to the mix.
- Cast in a glass-half teaspoon of water and sprinkle the gelatin over it powdered. We let stand a few minutes until it has volume, and add it to the chocolate mixture, Toss to integrate well and leave no lumps of gelatin. We stand, at least, one hour.
- We beat the cream until stiff peaks. We add, spoonful by spoonful, whipped cream to the chocolate mixture and mixing everything we relaxed and gently and carefully.
- Repartirmos the mixture into cups, or containers that we want, and leave to stand 4-6 hours in the refrigerator for good fruit set.
- To make the figures of warmed caramel sugar in a saucepan until it becomes liquid and, on an oiled surface, Figures do we like helping a small spoon.
- We prepare the sauce for dipping (although not shown in photos, I did put it to anyone who would. Personally I think he does not need, but some liked the idea and added). Heat the 75 ml. cream and chocolate dissolve in them black.
- We decorate the tops with strawberry, washed and without the green, more candy, accompanied with chocolate sauce if desired and … To enjoy !!
I hope you liked the recipe and to do it because you animéis going to leave your guests delighted to, I assure. The amounts given for 6 glasses like the ones you see. On the other hand, decoration you can add to the glasses is varied, and other options that come to mind are, for example, riding the leftover whites with a little sugar and decorate with meringue; Use whipped cream, other fruits, put chocolate sauce just above … I'll leave that to your choice. See you soon !!
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Encars-Bakery/100259563416619
Enlace de la receta: https://www.encarsbakery.com/receta/mousse-de-chocolate-blanco-con-fresa-y-caramelo/
Copyright ©2020 Encar's Bakery.