por Encar, January 15, 2013 4:07 pm
- 100 ml. natural yogurt (or taste)
- 60 ml. whole milk
- 30 gr. sugar (or half, if you prefer not so sweet)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 medium egg
- 30 gr. butter
- 250 gr. pastry flour
- 1/2 yeast on Royal (8 gr.)
- Sugar, cinnamon,.. for dusting (optional)
What's up?, How will the week? Encouragement, … It's Tuesday! Better watch it so, Do not?
Today I bring a bread recipe, already published not long ago and had no desire. They are perfect scones for breakfast or snack, the can make sweet or savory and, as no, give them a particular flavor (lemon, cinnamon,..). They are easy to prepare and relatively quick ,since only carry two levied. And, as to the result, … ¡Super ricos! I tell them and how.
- Sift the flour and baking, and mix with the flour and salt.
- Add the yogurt and milk, and mix well.
- Add butter, at room temperature, and knead until all ingredients are integrated. We form a ball and let rest in a warm place, covered with a cloth, a couple of hours or until the dough doubles in size.
- After the first rest period, divide the dough into small portions (something smaller than what you see in the photo as it will increase the volume to cook), arrange them on a baking tray, the back cover them with a cloth and let rest for a second time 45 minutes.
- After the second rest period, beat the egg and paint the buns. We give also a center cut, with scissors or a knife. Sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar, if we wish.
- Cook the buns, in preheated oven at 180 ° C, about 15 minutes. Once outside we let cool on a rack.
Well, you see, Easy and Delicious, so I encourage all you can to prepare them. And let me know. See you soon, tomorrow if you think
See you soon !!
Enlace de la receta: http://www.encarsbakery.com/receta/panecillos-de-yogurt/
Copyright ©2020 Encar's Bakery.