Vanilla and chocolate cake with hazelnut crunch
por Encar, January 29, 2012 6:39 pm
- 100 gr. troceado negro de chocolate
- 2 cdtas. vanilla aroma
- 80 gr. chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 125 ml. whole milk
- 120 gr. butter at room temperature
- 17o gr. of white sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 225 gr. raising flour
- 1 cdta. baking powder
- 65 gr. sour cream
- Icing sugar for decoration
- Butter and flour for pan
Today I propose a marble cake combines three fantastic flavors, vanilla, chocolate and hazelnuts, with a delicious result. Easy to prepare and very resultón for a snack from one of these cold evenings in which we both want to be home. We have just taken us, and tasted great. So do not wait any longer and I do story and how to prepare..
- Prepare a plum cake mold 25 cm. long, smeared it with butter and sprinkle with flour. Basically put, also, a strip of parchment paper covering it, and above also apply butter and flour.
- We heat, water bath, 50 ml. milk, to which add the chopped chocolate to melt. Remove from heat and reserve.
- In a bowl, we beat the butter with sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs, one at, Continue beating while.
- Add to egg mixture over the sour cream into the milk that remains, and beat until combined.
- Sift the flour and add yeast and, little by little, to the mixture, stirring at all times, until it is fully integrated.
- Separate dough into two, party and we add the melted chocolate and mix.
- In the second part of dough we add the aroma of vanilla and mix.
- We took two tablespoons of the masses, alternatively, el and the plum cake molde, forming two layers of high. We spent a stick by the masses to mix slightly in different areas and the colors are a bit interleaved.
- Chop the hazelnuts and placed on the surface of the cake.
- We put in the oven, preheated to 170 º C, during 50-55 minutes or until, to puncture the center of the cake with a stick, comes out clean.
- Once outside we let cool a few 15 minutes before unmolding. I sprinkle with icing sugar and .. To enjoy !
You see how easy it is to prepare a snack or breakfast fantastic !! I hope you liked the recipe, See you soon !!
Enlace de la receta: http://www.encarsbakery.com/receta/bizcocho-de-vainilla-y-chocolate-con-crujiente-de-avellanas/
Copyright ©2020 Encar's Bakery.