Mascarpone tart with truffle
por Encar, November 3, 2011 11:02 am
For the cake:
To the accompaniment of truffle:
- 100 gr. graham cracker
- 70 gr. butter, melted
- 2 gelatin sheets
- 300 ml. of heavy cream
- 2 clear
- 2 buds
- 225 gr. mascarpone cheese
- 80 gr. of white sugar
- 1 cta. natural vanilla extract
- 100 gr. chopped white chocolate
- 15 gr. butter
- 75 ml. High fat cream
- 25 gr. chopped peanuts
- 100 gr. of crocanti
The cake I bring you today was the second I made for my son's birthday Mario. It is a fine tart taste and smooth, that contrasts perfectly with the more intense touch of truffles. This support came to me because, precisely, the delicate flavor of the cake, and thinking that truffles, which alone are stronger, I would rather. I think I was right. The photos accompanying the recipe I made at home, before leaving for the party, so that I can not offer cutting photo. Hope you enjoy the, and I tell you and the recipe..
- Prepare a springform pan 22 cm. in diameter. We spread with butter base.
- We put in a plastic bag and crush the crackers with the roll of wood until they become crumbs. Together the melted butter with crumbs in a small bowl and mix well.
- Tip the biscuits and butter mixture into the pan and distribute it across the bottom by pressing either. We put the pan in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Put the gelatine to soak in cold water until softened. As, heat the cream in a small saucepan until it is below the boiling point. Remove from heat. Scurried gelatin leaves to the pan and incorporate, stirring until they are completely crushed. Leave to cool.
- Beat the yolks, mascarpone, 50 gr. sugar and vanilla in small bowl until mixture is fine. Add the cream mixture and mix well.
- Beat the egg whites with remaining sugar until stiff peaks form. Incorporate them into the mascarpone mixture, volcamos particularly in the mold base and left in refrigerator overnight.
- To prepare the accompanying truffles, started by putting the chocolate, butter and cream in a heatproof bowl and fit into a pan of simmering water. Do not stir until everything has melted.
- Heat the bowl aside, Gently stir and incorporate chopped peanuts. We cool the pasta, covered our bowl with plastic wrap and leave in refrigerator overnight.
- After some 8 hours, we covered a tray with baking parchment and we form the truffle balls. To do this we taking teaspoons of dough, give them form and we placed in the tray. We leave in the fridge, back, some 2 hours or until they have hardened.
- Desmoldamos cake, rebozamos in crunchy truffles and decorate with them.
As for the decoration of the cake I commented that, for photos, I placed them around the cake, because it is brittle texture, and did not want “force” with the weight of truffles before it was time Birthday (missing returning it to the mold, transport it to the party, desmoldarla, placing the source ..). And so did the photos. At the party, however, I took the cake with cake truffles on a circle, and were very well, very nice. From that time to blow candles, sing, cheers, and so on., I can offer no image, complicated demasido get a good picture on the cake at that time.. I hope you have the recipe interesting result, See you soon!
Enlace de la receta: http://www.encarsbakery.com/receta/tarta-de-mascarpone-con-trufa/
Copyright ©2018 Encar's Bakery.