Spice cake with apple
por Encar, January 24, 2013 12:58 pm
- 140 gr. butter
- 200 gr. sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 200 gr. raising flour
- 1/2 cta. cinnamon
- 1/2 cdta. ground cloves
- 1/2 cta. Ginger
- 1/4 cdta. Nutmeg
- 450 gr. Pippin apple
- Icing sugar for dusting
Very good !!
Today I propose a simple and delicious cake, and the latter has much, I assure!
As you know, the combination of spices in the pantry offers plenty, and a biscuit dough as juicy as it is a delight. And Apple is the perfect, at least for me that, as I have said many times, I find the tastiest fruit and perfect for baking.
If you want to see other spicy cake I posted a few months ago, pinchad aquí. And I tell you and how to prepare today.
- Prepare a springform pan 18 cm, the greased and forramos.
- Sift the flour and mix with spices. Booked.
- Peel, discouraged and cut apples into thick slices. Sprinkle with lemon juice and reserve.
- Beat butter, will be at room temperature, with sugar.
- Beat eggs and add slowly to the mixture while continuing to beat until it forms a light and fluffy cream.
- Add the flour mixture to the cream and spices previous, gradually, and mix well.
- We took half of the mixture into the prepared pan and, above, split the apple pieces. We cover it with the remaining dough.
- We put in the oven, preheated to 180 º C, about 90 minutes or, until when pierced with a skewer, comes out clean.
- Once out, let cool the cake in the pan and, before serving, sprinkle with icing sugar.
I hope you liked! You see how simple it is, there is no excuse not to do so and enjoy a rich cake really rich.
See you soon !!
- here: http://www.encarsbakery.com/receta/pastel-especiado-con-platano/
Enlace de la receta: http://www.encarsbakery.com/receta/pastel-especiado-con-manzana/
Copyright ©2019 Encar's Bakery.