Plum cake and ricotta filling
por Encar, July 25, 2012 7:36 am
- 250 gr. queso de Ricotta
- 140 gr. butter, melted
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 225 gr. of white sugar
- 1 cda. brown sugar
- 250 gr. raising flour
- 1/2 cdta. vanilla
- 200 gr. ground almonds
- 50 gr. chopped hazelnuts
- 4 cdas. (or more) plum jam
- 4-6 yellow plums cut into quarters
- Toasted sliced almonds
- Icing sugar
Plums are a fruit that gives more play in the kitchen, for its rich flavor, by its color, by contributing juiciness… Taking advantage of the fantastic plum that we have today in the market, last weekend I prepared this cake of cheese and dried fruit filling for a family reunion and, fortunately (had not previously, anything could happen ..) came out great and we all loved. So I have no choice but to tell you and how you can do, and encourage you that you get with him sooner because I'm sure you'll love.
And, Indeed!! …. With this recipe I bid you farewell for a few weeks. Time to rest, disconnect, make way for other hobbies parked a bit lately, quiet time with family, … And to what emerges! I look forward to the super charged batteries and, above all, I hope you also enjoy these days, and I wish with all my heart a great summer and a great holiday for you to go and undertake them in brief.
- Prepare a baking biscuits 23 cm. in diameter and lined with greased baking paper.
- Beat the cheese, butter, eggs, vanilla and sugar in a bowl until it forms a homogeneous mixture.
- We incorporate the flour, the ground almonds and hazelnuts to the above mixture and stir.
- We spent half of the mixture, a spoon, the mold we have prepared. Then distribute the jam, helped back of a spoon, Mix above I recommend you put, at least, six tablespoons, because I got four and “was lost” a bit stuffing). Spent last half of the mixture forming a layer on the jam.
- Distribute the quarterfinals of fresh plums, well washed and skin, above, and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake the cake, in preheated oven at 180 º C, during 1 hour 15 minutes, about, until it has grown enough, has browned and plums have caramelized. See that is cooked by clicking on a stick skewer comes out clean and seeing.
- Once out of the oven, and after a few minutes, desmoldamos it and let cool on a rack.
- Using the heat of the oven we put a few sliced almonds for a few minutes to crisp up a bit.
- In conclusion, decorate the cake with almonds and icing sugar.
I hope you enjoyed today's recipe… See you in September !!
Enlace de la receta: http://www.encarsbakery.com/receta/bizcocho-relleno-de-ciruelas-y-ricotta/
Copyright ©2019 Encar's Bakery.