por Encar, May 19, 2013 1:04 pm
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 250 gr. pastry flour
- 1 cdta. Royal type yeast
- 1 cdta. sodium bicarbonate
- 180 gr. brown sugar
- 1/4 cdta. salt
- 1 cdta. vanilla
- 1/2 cdta. cinnamon
- 2 medium eggs
- 120 ml. mild olive oil
- 100 gr. trocedas peeled walnuts
Today I propose a peculiar sweet bread recipe, exquisite, and that really worth trying. It is a recipe from America, U.S. to be more concrete and, although the literal translation is “Pan de plátano” We can actually say that it is rather a cake. A cake like few, cancellous, really juicy and delicious. I tell you and how to prepare.
- We prepare a plum-cake mold of 21 cm. long, I greased and baking paper forramos.
- Peel the bananas and crush with a fork. Booked.
- In a bowl sift the flour and mix with yeast and baking.
- Add the vanilla, cinnamon, sugar and salt to the bowl above, and mix. Booked.
- In another bowl beat the eggs with the oil. We add the bananas and beat again.
- Pour the mixture of dry ingredients into the bowl of liquid, little by little, three times, beat at all times while.
- We pour the mixture into the prepared pan and add the nuts into the dough evenly apportioning.
- We put in the oven, preheated to 180 ª C, for about one hour.
- Once out, and after a few minutes, unmold the cake and let it cool on a rack.
I hope you feel encouraged to do so because, besides easy, is economical and with an extraordinary.
See you soon !!
Enlace de la receta: http://www.encarsbakery.com/receta/banana-bread/
Copyright ©2019 Encar's Bakery.