Chocolate and peanut cookies
por Encar, January 10, 2012 11:05 am
- 225 gr. butter at room temperature
- 150 gr. sugar
- 160 gr. brown sugar
- 100 gr. chopped peanuts
- 2 eggs
- 2 cdtas. vanilla extract
- 420 gr. flour
- 1 cdta. bicarbonate
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200 gr. chocolate chips
Gone are the holidays, bingeing, the typical busy these days… How have been? Good, sure that happens as a mi, that I love these guys were willing parties but a little back to normal, to routine, quietly baking delicious recipes… So what better way than with some delicious cookies as I bring you today. They are very easy and, personally, I loved the crunch that gives the peanut, and very tasty in combination with chocolate. I tell you and the recipe for a 12 cookies …
- In a bowl beat them, with the help of the blender, butter with the two types of sugar to form a homogeneous mass. Add eggs and beat again until everything is integrated.
- Mix the flour with the baking, vanilla and salt, and add all, as we gradually beating, the previous mass. This step will take a few minutes, we must ensure that no lumps.
- A previous mass add the chopped peanuts and chocolate chips, and knead well to be distributed homogeneously.
- Roll into balls (I made them a little big because I wanted to leave a larger cookies) and we are placing on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, considering expanding a lot in cooking (quite separate, therefore).
- Bake in the oven, preheated to 180 º C, for about 10-12 minutes. As of significant size, I left them 12 minutes but, as always, to the size that you choose for your, must take into account “how it works” your oven.
- Once out, we let it cool before moving on to enjoy these delicious cookies.
I hope you liked the recipe, and to do them because you animéis these cookies do not resist one!, you'll see what good.
I tell you, and to complete, started in my house these days and times of birthday celebrations, so in the next recipe I am going to talk a lot of sweets such occasion… so, if you have family parties in sight, Do not miss even one of the recipes!. See you soon !!
Enlace de la receta: http://www.encarsbakery.com/receta/cookies-de-chocolate-y-cacahuete/
Copyright ©2020 Encar's Bakery.