IngredientsFor the dough (10-12 tartlets):
- 400 gr. wheat flour
- 200 gr. butter
- 110 gr. icing sugar
- 1 yolk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 egg yolks
- 100 gr. sugar
- 500 ml. whole milk
- 20 gr. cornstarch
- 170 gr. black chocolate, chopped
- 400 gr. fresh raspberries
- Icing sugar for dusting
After this long bridge that we could enjoy the inhabitants of the “Heads”, and after disconnecting, have enjoyed the family, sea, hobbies and other normally a little more abandoned, here we are back, full of energy with this delicious and simple recipe that I encourage you to do as you may have occasion because it is more pleasant for.
In this recipe I would emphasize, first, agalletada mass that makes up the pie. It is a mass that can be used for many other preparations, sweet and savory, and has a very nice texture to the palate. Then, the contrast between the taste of chocolate and raspberries acid point is of my favorites, I think exquisite. Only I can say that together make a sweet well suited for a wide range of tastes and occasions. I tell you how I prepare this recipe and I hope you like!
- We prepare several molds tarts 10 cm. buttered diameter.
- We started preparing the mass of tarts, and for that sift the flour into a bowl and make a hole in the center where we'll butter chopped, icing sugar, egg yolk and salt. Mix and knead all ingredients until a homogeneous but let stand, wrapped in plastic wrap, 1-2 hours in a refrigerator.
- After the rest period with the roller stretch the dough on a floured surface and we cut circles of dough with which forraremos tartlet molds. We cut the dough flush with the edge, prick the base several times with a fork, cover it with foil and place it over a few pulses. We put in the oven, preheated to 220 ° C a 10 minutes. Once out of the oven removed the paper and beans and let cool almost completely before desmoldarlas.
- Prepare the chocolate cream and it started heating the milk to bring to a boil. In a bowl whisk the egg yolks with the sugar and cornstarch incorporate them. Then pour the hot half of the milk on the yolks, stirring, we had to saucepan along with remaining milk and cook them all 2 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened. Once off the heat add the chopped chocolate and mix with whisk until creamy smooth. Leaving tune.
- To assemble the tarts fill the pastry bag with chocolate cream and covered the entire inside of the dough with the cream. Finally put the raspberries on top and sprinkle with icing sugar to taste.
As you can imagine this recipe gives a lot of game in that you can fill with the cream tarts and fruit you like best of all varieties that have, are a few. Although I would start with this combination I suggest because you will not be indifferent, so hold fast to encourage you to consider and make, you'll love. See you soon !!